Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yay!!!!!!! No dentist for 6 months FINALLY

Yesterday I successfully endured the weekly visits to the dentist and I AM GLAD...... (sounds like an ad for GLAD, but it is not, also am not even remotely remotely related to another GLAD, I am straight like an arrow. To be politically correct I think I should say that I am not associated with it and will probably not be interested, lest they think I am a hater and get hate mail)

So it turns out in the office that my colleague asked me why I had appointments for so many weeks. Sheepishly I replied that it was because I haven't been to a dentists for four years. Hearing that her motherly instincts came out (she is due pretty soon) and told me that it was long time and that I should not repeat it and I deserved all the pain . I was about to say something when my boss intervened and told her that he hadn't been to one for eight years........

Relieved that the focus is not on me, (I hate answering dentist related questions, they suck and so do dentists) I was silent for the while and then we moved on to the next topic (i.e. work).



Anyway so when Dr. Moon told me today that I should make the next appointment after 6 months, I was kind of relieved. Though I didn't like him for the pain on my first visit, the subsequent visits haven't been that bad.

The thing that caught me off-guard was that he was not his usual self wearing formal clothes, but he actually wore casuals and on the t-shirt it said MONKEY BUSINESS..... and am I not GLAD that it was my last appointment... at least for now????????????? Look at the picture..... and it looked to me that the monkey was drilling into something. Am I wrong to be scared????????????

No comments: