Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To beat or not to beat

I read this joke somewhere, I don't exactly remember where but it goes like this

A judge who is about to grant a divorce to a couple asks their eight year old girl

Judge: Beta, whom do you want to stay with? Do you want to stay with your mommy?

Girl: No mommy beats me.

Judge: Do you want to stay with you daddy then?

Girl: No daddy beats me too.

Judge (confused): Whom do you want to stay with?

Girl: Indian Cricket Team, they never beat anyone.

This pretty much explains the exasperation I went through after painfully watching the India Sri Lanka match, and hoping somewhere that Bermuda beats Bangladesh. But then again India didn't deserve to go to Super 8. If they cannot beat Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, I don't know how they would beat Australia or South Africa or for that point the 'Oram'juvenated New Zealand.

Though I never wanted to write something about cricket on my blog, the boys in blue forced me to do so.

But then again I am glad that I don't have to search for Rakhi Sawant's song or her item number on youtube cuz she said that she would do that at Mumbai Airport if India won the cup.

No comments: